Ronald E. Rehmann, M.D., M.B.A.
- M.D., University of Iowa, Carver School of Medicine
- Internship, Hurley Hospital, Flint, MI
- M.B.A., University of Minnesota, Carlson School of Management: Executive Program
Experience and Qualifications:
- Flight Surgeon - U.S.A.F.
- Family Practitioner for 40+ years
- Senior Aviation Medical Examiner (AME) for 40 years for the FAA
- Board Certified Physician by the American Board of Family Medicine
- American Academy of Family Practice
- Minnesota Academy of Family Practice
- Minnesota Medical Association
- Twin Cities Metro Medical Society
- Hennepin County Family Practice Society
Recognition and Honors:
- Chief of Staff, Mercy Hospital, Coon Rapids, MN
- Bush Fellowship recipient, awarded for pursuit of M.B.A.
- Richard C. Travis Physician Recognition Award recipient, Mercy Hospital, Coon Rapids, MN